Our School Council’s vision is to help every child engage and lead change in their world and be involved in democracy
The School Council will be overseen by Mr Bergmann and will aim to have the following:
- A representative from every class who will gather ideas from their classmates and feed back to them after meetings. This will ensure that all pupil voices are heard.
- Full council meetings held every half term to discuss pupil findings and plan for implementation of ideas as appropriate.
We aim to
- Allow every child to become a productive citizen.
- Allow every child to be involved in democracy,
(particularly involving British Values.)
- Listen to each other and try help solve problems.
- Improve children’s communication skills.
- Improve our learning.
- Improve our school environment.
- Support charities
- Hold fund raising events.