At Redbridge Primary School we take pride in our pupils looking smart and adhereing to our school uniform policy.
Our School uniform Policy
All pupils must be in uniform.
- Grey or black trousers. Shorts in summer.
White shirt or blouse.
- Redsweat shirt or cardigan with school logo.
- Red & white striped or checked summer dresses.
- White socks with flat black shoes.
- School fleece with logo.
- White T-shirt.
- Black jogging bottoms or shorts.
- Trainers for outside PE.
- PE bag
You may also purchase PE bags , book bags from the school uniform shop.
- No jewellery except for religious reasons should be worn.
- Studs for pierced ears are allowed.
- All jewellery to be removed for PE.
- The school accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any items.
The School Uniform Shop
Uniform can be purchased from :
Lucilla Schoolwer Ltd
020 8554 5133
Redbridge Primary School
Telephone: 020 8551 7429
School Hours: 8:50am - 3:30pm (Lunch at 12:00pm to 13:15pm)