At Redbridge Primary School, we encourage our Year 6 children to take greater responsibility and to contribute positively both to the school and wider community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To act as a role model.
- To undertake different responsibilities and duties.
- To support with interviews of new staff
- To lead school tours with visitors to the school
- To be ambassadors for the schools values and aims
- To assist with the lunch system.
- To attend school events when required.
- To attend all meetings as required.
- To promote the school rules and support all children in following these
- Initiative & Commitment
- Reliability and time management
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Perseverance & Determination
- Responsibility & Leadership